Write For We Heart Nails
We’re looking for nail and beauty lovers to write for the site. Are you interested?
If you’d like to write a guest article for us, and you’re content is of good quality, we’d love publish it!
Content & Writing Format
We maintain a high standard of quality on We Heart Nails, and guest articles are held to the same standards.
- Tone of voice should be casual and friendly, as if talking to a friend
- Don’t be afraid to show personality. Have fun with your writing!
- Try to avoid an overly-serious business tone
- Please keep the fluff to a minimum – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence, do it!
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph. Readers prefer easily-digestible content.
- Our preferred minimum word count is 800, however, we are flexible with this depending on quality.
Please format your content in this structure:
- Open with an introduction to who you are and what your article is about.
- Move into the primary content
- End your article with a wrapping it up-style outro.
- You may add a link to your site anywhere in the article, and/or in your bio (no spammy sites, please).
- You may images and/or videos if you’d like. If not, we can source them for you. The decision is yours.
Feel free to take a look at the examples below to get a better idea of what we’re looking for:
Still Want To Be Published On We Heart Nails?
If you’ve read our guidelines and you’d still like to be published on our blog, email us at [email protected] – please include:
- A brief introduction.
- Examples of any previous articles you’ve written.
- A list of potential article titles/ideas
- If you’ve already written the article – include it!
HEY! I’M KARA . . .
I own and operate this place. You probably don’t care to know too much about me, so I’ll keep this short and sweet. I’m a 20-something (don’t ask!) who worked as a nail tech before giving it up to blog full time.
My goal with We Heart Nails simple: to use my first-hand experience running a nail salon to make nail salon product recommendations.
If you have any questions or comments, you can email me at [email protected], or find me on social media.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook